Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How do I get my computer to read Japanese weather i'm on the internet or not?

I have tried using the control panel to add Japanese and Chinese to my languages I have Google Chrome to translate some text when on the internet but I can't do it when I'm playing a game it just shows dots and squares instead of the actual language can anybody help. I am using a Windows XP laptop.|||I am not a tech major, nor very good at computers to begin with, but I have the Japanese language bar installed, and I am a gamer. I think, if you want to read Japanese in a game, you have to download a certain patch for the game. The computer processor is different than a game, which has its own programming system and abilities. I don't know the specifics of this game, but if it's an online game, consulting the FAQ would be best. If it's a PC game, you should check in your rulebook to see if they mention whether ot not they can translate foreign languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment