Saturday, February 4, 2012

Long sleeves or short sleeves in December at Florida?

Hi,


I'm going to Orlando Florida for a week on the 15th of this month. Should I bring long or short sleeves shirt? Jacket needed? One of my friends said just short t-shirt is enough, but I checked Google weather it says temperature could be as low as 45 which is kind of chill or it warmer that I thought?|||The temperature is very unpredictable in December so I'm always prepared for cold or warm weather. What I usually wear is a short sleeve t-shirt underneath a warm hoodie or light jacket. I'll keep the hoodie on until about 1:00 or so and then put it back on in the evening. But sometimes I've been there where I've needed to wear a jacket all day long. Be prepared with both long sleeves and short.|||Both!





You will need long sleeves and a light jacket or sweatshirt or sweater for the days and evenings when it gets cool. A cold front passed through yesterday, and the temperatures will be cold for the next few days (lows in the upper 30s highs in the mid-50s). Then it will warm up again; day time temperatures in the mid to upper 70s, night time lows in the 50s. You will want short sleeved shirts on the warmer days.





It is typical for the weather to change frequently during the winter months here. So the safest bet is to layer; bring short sleeved shirts and long sleeved shirts and jackets to add on or peel off as needed.|||Both. Weather is unpredictable in December. The last time I went to Florida in mid-December the weather on day was in the mid 80s. Two days later, it was in the upper 30s in the morning.|||I would bring a t shirt but wear a jacket and bring cold weather clothes just in case.|||You should bring both with you.


It is very cold right now here in Florida.|||Short sleeves %26amp; a hoodie or light jacket.|||Today, it was, 37 this am. Sooo, pack for any temps. Have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment