Saturday, February 4, 2012

What is winter like in Mississippi?

I would only like personal accounts of residents former or current. I can look up google weather facts myself.|||Usually very mild in the Delta. Can have cold temps in the 20s or 30s but they are rare and short-lived.


It's comfortable enough to play basketball in shorts during Christmas some years and others too cold to go outside.


Snowed here last night for the first time in 6 or 7 years but it's back up to 45 today.|||In the northern or southern part? I technically live in Memphis, but my house is like 2 minutes away from MS. So they have mild winters, with only a few weeks of cooooooldddd weather. It snowed yesterday, which is weird for MARCH around here. But we dont ever get the inches of snow that require shovels.|||cool but sunny 37 near the gulf|||I lived all my life in Jackson, miss. It's colder there in spring , and winter. Right now, like last night , they had snow flurries,during the summer it can be very hot like 108 degrees in June or July.It ca be very cold depending on where you will be living . Biloxi miss can be very cold because you are so close to the water.It's not going to be like Minnesota .|||winter is cold and rainy i live in Grenada MS. sometimes sunny...

No comments:

Post a Comment