Saturday, February 11, 2012

Considering all of the services they offer, which one do you think is the best one? Google or Yahoo!?

GOOGLE


-Gmail


-Blogger


-Google Buzz


-Gogle maps


-Google earth


-Google docs


-Google news


-Youtube


-Google images


-Google videos


-Google sites


-Google translator








YAHOO


-Yahoo mail


-Yahoo weather


-Flickr


-Music


-Answers


-Babelfish


etc.|||Presented with that list. Google wins (on the surface). However, I find Yahoo easier to use. I rarely use Google for anything but research (search engine) and satellite maps.


I use both msn and yahoo for e-mail; I use Y/A obviously; and the Yahoo weather page is good enough for me.





I think Yahoo is doing a better job at making it simpler for a user to find what they are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment