Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can I (and how do I) add a URL to my google personalised homepage?

I'm off skiing at the end of the month and I'd like a daily snow report for La Plagne on my google homepage. When I try to 'add stuff' there is no pre-canned snow report for the French Alps.





I have managed to find this:





http://www.j2ski.com/snow_forecast/France/La_Plagne_snow_report.html





...but I wondered if there is any way of pasting the link onto my Google homepage? I'd really like to have something similar to the daily weather update, but none of the options in France are close (or high) enough to be accurate. If I can't get this, then a linking URL would do. And yes, I know I can put it in my favourites but I'd rather find out if someone is able to hash-up something that is more suitable. Hope this makes sense!|||%26lt;a href="URLHERE"%26gt;click here to link%26lt;/a%26gt;


If you type in this html code while you're in code view it should link you to the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment