Saturday, February 4, 2012

What state in America has very sunny summers and very cold winters?

Im in the beginning stages of writing a book. Right now, im doing research for it. What place has weather like this? Google is no help!!!|||New Mexico very definitely.


We have all four seasons here.


We have moderate to warm springs,hot to very hot summers,moderate autumns and cold winters.


We have a very dry climate.So our humidity is very low.


I wouldn't live anywhere else except in winter.I don't like cold.


I was born in summer and everything I enjoy doing is summer stuff.|||Alaska (state record is 100 and that was up near the arctic circle, lowest was also near there at about -80)





However, from a writing stance, I'd say your better off with the Dakotas. being inland on a continent the difference is more noticed.|||It may sound crazy when I say this but Georgia. I'm from New York so I know what cold is. We do get into the single digits a few times during the winter and stay around 30 degrees or so. Summers are terribly hot!!|||Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, also, most of the New England States...Connecticut...Massachusets|||Minnesota.|||Any of the New England states for sure.|||arizona|||pennsylvania definetly|||The tri-state area, PA NY NJ|||NY

No comments:

Post a Comment