Saturday, February 4, 2012

I need to find the weather for April 1st and 2nd of this year and I can't find it anywhere.?

I can't find it on Weatherchannel.com or anywhere else with a google search.|||You'll find a detailed report for the weather station in your area at the Weather Underground history page:





http://www.wunderground.com/history/|||I'd just searched for weather 4-1-08 in yahoo. It gave me some results and info


before I clicked into the sites.





However after I click the search websites they went to today's forecast.





I don't know the city you are looking for; just do a search something like this.


Weather report for 90210 on 4-1-08.





90210 is a zip code. Enter the zip code of where


you are looking for the weather report.





If that doesn't bring up the results you are trying


for try something else along these lines.





The Best -JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment