Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is The Weather Channel a virus? Why isn't the weather channel classified as a virus? I can't unintsall it and?

Is The Weather Channel a virus?


Why isn't the weather channel classified as a virus? I can't unintsall it and I can't stop it from running. It slow my computer and goes online without my consent. It is a virus. I want to sue the weather channel.





Einstein a pop up blocker won't stop it. If you want to be a wiseass go play with you kids. Internet smartass. You're probably a scared little mouse in real life Einstein.








No it is not a rogue infection unless defender, norton, and avg can't find it. I've used all three. I've been researching and this is a widespread problem from the weather channel. google it. you'll get countless people with this problem and not resolution except to download some "special removal tool" I've never heard of.|||antivirus tips and antivirus download:


http://merakit-komputer.com


http://merakit-komputer.com|||The Weather Channel is on my television, not my computer. And who is this Einstein person and why are you insulting them? You don't even have any replies yet. You sound like a computer illiterate crazy person!|||1. No it's not a virus.


2. Because it's not a virus.


3. because you screwed it up somehow on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment