Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is a tsunami considered a weather pattern?

I "NEED" proof from a scientist or reputable site.





dont tell me to look it up on google/ search engine or look up something period





I need the exact site please|||It is not a weather pattern or event because it is NOT caused by the weather! How hard is that to understand?





It is caused by undersea earthquakes, volcanoes, etc. That is a geologic event -- not a weather event.|||No a tsunamii is a natural disaster. Not a weather pattern. Go back to school.|||One thing about research...it's only research if you do it yourself.





It's not a weather pattern, It's a geological event triggered by siesmic activity.|||No. A tsumani is generated from earthquakes, underwater volcanoes, landslides, metorites, ect. Sorry, I'm not a scientist and I don't have any sources.|||I echo bueko........ a Tsunami is the result of seismic activity on the ocean/sea bed. It has nothing to do with weather patterns. But having said that the planet is hotting up which I feel might have something to do with the frequency/strength of recent seismic activity. But that is just my theory and not the voice of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment