Saturday, February 4, 2012

Okay, I'm doing a Spanish project right now. What is the weather like in each season in Texas. Can't find it.?

I surprisingly could not find this anywhere on google or yahoo. So if anyone lives in Texas please help me out. :)|||These are the weather and precipitation averages for each month of the year in Austin, Texas.





http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimato鈥?/a>





Go to weather.com and search for other cities to get a better idea of averages in other parts of Texas, because it's probably different around the Gulf than it is around the California-side.





Good luck!|||Texas is an enormous state. The weather is incredibly different in each region. I live on the Coastal Plains. We basically have just two seasons; summer is hot and muggy and wet, and winter is cool and wet and the coldest it gets it usually about 40 or high 30s, and that's only once or twice a year. It's snowed twice in the 11 years I've been here.





I know that the "Hill Country" gets colder and is dryer, and the Mountains and Basins region and desert panhandle and western regions have the same same basic climate as New Mexico or Oklahoma. The eastern woodlands are wet and kind of like Louisiana, except in the northeast.





If I were you, I would research more, because of the varying climates and the inability of just one person to accurately tell you what the weather is like all over the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment