Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Whats the weather gunna be like?

im going to vegas and i want to know what the weather is gunna be like so i know what to pack. i have tried to google it but its all weird...can anyone give me a website?|||www.weather.com


They have 10-day forecasts and hour-by-hour forecasts.|||Yeah, I got it on my homepage, even though the weather here is pretty much the same most of the time.





http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USNV00鈥?/a>|||www.lasvegasnow.com





It is in the upper 70's today but this time of year the normal is 60's and gusty cold winds In another couple of weeks it will be 80's|||I am actually staying in Las Vegas and it is hot. I packed long sleeve shirts and jeans and you can use shorts and t shirts. During the night it is a little cooler but a jacket will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment