Saturday, February 11, 2012

An icon for weather disappeared from my toolbar and I didn't remove it. How could this happen?

Also, I noticed several new icons have appeared as well. My toolbars are all "default" and I've left them alone. I have Yahoo, Google, MSN, Adobe, and my main toolbar is Internet Explorer. Should I have all of these toolbars or should I only use one or two? What is typical?|||most of those weather sites are fronts for spyware/adware .


you must have run some type of spyware removal program that zapped it|||Weird things like this have happened to me too. Go to View on IE, your toolbar options and customize, add the buttons you want and delete the ones you don't, then click to lock the toolbar. You can also do this on your Yahoo, Google and other toolbars.

No comments:

Post a Comment