Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where can I find weather records from this summer (specifically for Bettendorf, IA)?

I've looked at NOAA and tryed a general google search, but I'm not getting any of the right data. I hear that it was the coldest summer ever recorded in the area, but I need the actual data and I can't find it! Any idea where/how I can? Thanks so much!|||I would check out the WeatherARC website (http://weatherarc.com) and see if they have data for that site for this past summer. Check out their find weather page and search for your location. If they don't have it they will likely be able to help you figure out where you can find it. Their data is not free.|||You can try a site called Weather underground. I will find the site and tell you how to find what you are looking for. http://www.wunderground.com then go to the History Data and then type in your location and date. The closest I can get is Davenport, IA. But this has lots of data at this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment