Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Google Chrome browser isn't working but everything else that has internet on my computer is still working?

I have Windows Vista. The sidebar weather is still working and internet explorer is working too but google chrome isnt. help?|||Chrome is Absolutely the worst browser. Honestly, GET FIREFOX.|||okay i got it!





1- open chrome


2-setting-history


3-clear all the history,cache,cookies...everything!


and restart ur browser.





If that doesnt work then! see the instruction below.


(to open the redistry..)


go to RUN and type dxdiag





http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Ch鈥?/a>|||The same thing happened to my Chrome on windows XP and on Vista. I just uninstalled and decided to use Opera and firefox instead.|||some files in Google chrome is missing or corrupted.Just uninstall Google chrome and download it again using another browser you use. Install Google chrome again.It should work. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment