Friday, January 27, 2012

What's the weather like in florida right now?

i'm leaving for florida soon and i want to know what the weather is like in central florida rite now. i've been searching florida weather on google and it shows the weather as pretty cool and rainy. i'm just wondering from those who live there, what it's like and what kind of clothes i should and shouldn't bring.|||Mid to upper 80's,slightly overcast.


But right now at 11 pm it's dark.|||in swfl, it's raining everyday. it just stopped raining now.





i'm going to disney world too and they said that there's a 40-50% chance that it will rain.|||I'm leaving for florida on sunday and was informed that its hurricane season at the moment :o! Is this true? I have recently been checking the weather in florida and it has mostly been wet|||^ weather.com is a great place to start. But if I had to guess I'd say warm, humid, and a chance of rain.|||deary and humid


sometimes sunny|||humid and nasty|||www.weather.com|||Hot and rainy|||In the part of Florida I'm in it's warm and cloudy. It hasn't rained for 4 days and I wish it would rain soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment