Friday, January 27, 2012

How do you turn it back to the normal google homepage?

I have this artist theme homepage(I think it is called iGoogle) which I don't like it is full of stuff like Google News, Weather, Daily Horoscope, Recent Youtube videos.


But I don't want it. I want just the plain old google homepage with the word google?


This is what I want...


http://res.sys-con.com/story/aug05/11619鈥?/a>


This is basically what I have but I don't want...


http://cache.lifehacker.com/assets/resou鈥?/a>|||#1 - On the Right side of your screen you will see "Classic Google " beside "Sign In"/"Sign Out",





#2 - Click "Classic Google" and it will bring you back to the original page.





Hope I help and Best Wishes!|||Thanks!

Report Abuse


|||Up at the top right of the page, there is a link called "Classic Home" click that and you're good to go. To get back to IGoogle, then it's in the same place as the Classic Home part.|||Enter google.com into the address bar and press enter key, next click on the arrow for the drop down menu near the icon of a house on the upper right,select 'Add or change home page' %26gt; check the first one|||go to www.google.com





on the very top right there should be a clickable word "Classic Google"





Click that.|||when u open the page then on right upper side click on classic home page

No comments:

Post a Comment