Friday, January 20, 2012

Weather google adsense i reliable ?

After struggling for a long while ,i got Google adsense on my blog


http://ubuntuslave.blogspot.com/ will they really pay me for allowing their ads on my blog.





Is there any tips and trick to improve incoming traffic to my blog and to get more pay ?|||yes they will really pay you....





every time someone clicks on one of the add , few cents will be added to your account..





once you have collected more than $100, you can get a check..





tips: have good content....|||I don't really trust google adsense, as they take a lot of money from you. To improve your traffic advertise your blog, and tell your family to visit it. I use another adserving site like google adsense, its


%26gt;Webmastershttp://www.oxado.com/?origin=pub15447"%26gt;Webmasters


Hope it helps|||Yes they will pay you. But only when you cross 100$.


they will send you a check for every 100$.





But an important thing to keep in mind is


NEVER EVER try to cheat (That is dont click on ads in your own blog too often and dont let any one to click the ads in your blog continuosly). The software they use is very smart and will easily find out if you are cheating. and they will ban you from adsense. My friend got baned from adsense like that. He has appealed though for reactivation and they never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment