Friday, January 27, 2012

What are some FABULOUS warm weather recipes?

I've been making alot of stews and casseroles lately to get us thru the winter. Now that the weather is warming up, I need lighter ideas. I know tons of sides (salads, slaws, etc.), but what are some nice light entrees to accompany? On google, I see alot of fish but I am CLUELESS when it comes to seafood. If you don't wanna spell out recipes, (i don't blame you) maybe just shout out a dish name and I can find the recipe online. Thanks y'all!|||I have been getting summer recipes from here -%26gt; http://www.ivillage.com/celebrate-summer鈥?/a>|||Tomato Basil Pasta -


Combine chopped fresh tomatoes, chopped fresh basil, chopped garlic and olive oil in a medium-sized cooking bowl (enough to amply mix into 1 lb of pasta...different ratio for everyone) and let sit for hour or two. Make 1 lb of pasta (I suggest rotini) and when done, combine tomato mixture with pasta. Serve with freshly grated mozzerella cheese on top :)|||chicken salad, pasta salads with a bit of meat make a great main course, of course the mandatory burgers and dogs, ribs of any kind. I guess I'm not much help as my cooking changes very little with the seasons as I cook 3 meals a day 7 days a week. I need to get out more!|||range of pasta salads - can find a recipe anywhere for that. i personally love stir frys as the hit the spot but arent that heavy to eat. cant go wrong with a jacket potatoe to serve those salads and slaws with.|||quinoa/rice with salad and tofu.


grilled meat and vegetable skewers.


sauteed fish and vegetables.


consomme with bread or crackers.


fruit salad.


ice cream.


crudites and hummus.|||Fabulous as in gay?|||chicken salad on romaine leaves with a bow tie pasta salad

No comments:

Post a Comment