Friday, January 27, 2012

I am wanting a homepage and wanted to know how can I make google my hoome page?

I know I might sound like a traitor but the only thing I really use Yahoo for is Y!A. :) I love you guys.


I have an email on google, also I can see the weather and news so I want to make google my homepage but I cannot seem to figure out how to do it?


I can't see a make this your homepage button? um help!!|||Depends a little on your web browser, buy choose Tools, then Options. In that box you should see an option to change your home page, though it may be worded differently. The easiest way to do it is to first go to Google or whatever other page you want to use, and choose "use current page," or, again, however it might be worded depending on your browser and version.|||On the top of your computer screen,there should be something that looks like a house.Click on that and it should let you have google be your homepage.|||INTERNET EXPLORER


on gooogle there is a link that says " make google your homepage"


click it .





FIREFOX .


go to tools


than options


than main


%26amp; it says homepage %26amp; put the link in .|||www.makegooglehomepage.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment