Friday, January 20, 2012

Is there a Weather Website that allows me to move the map like "Google Maps"?

My father is on the road a LLOOTT and calls me for weather updates but most of the time, all he can do is say "I'm near Oklahoma City on I-40" so I'm looking for a site that allows me to type in "Oklahoma City, OK" then "Pull" the map like you can do when looking up direction on Google Maps.





Weather.com, Accuweather, etc. are all pains in the butt because I can't say EXACTLY where he is... They don't let me put in a mile marker or something like that to see what the weather is like at that specific point.





Not to mention that I don't want freaking videos and nonsense like the Weather Channel is chalk full of... I just need a snapshot of the current weather that I can Scroll Across the screen.





Any ideas?|||hi there,is this what your looking for?please watch the video..have fun..



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/18鈥?/a>



zoom in for more detail,i think this is what your looking..

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=48.107431鈥?/a>



regards pops..|||thankyou.any good then?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment